For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
- Do I have to be fit to do bootcamp? No, starting any fitness program demands your time, commitment and dedication during the learning process. Your body will adapt during the progression phase and you will see and feel the difference.
- What are your expectations? Becoming consistent, committed, motivated and willing to change old habits.
- How should I dress? Wear a comfortable t-shirt, sneakers, shorts or sweat pants.
- When will I see results? Building confidence is the first step to wellness, consistency, committment and hard work brings about change.
- What type of meal plan is suitable for me? Each individual is different due to body size, type, intrinsic motivation and personality. A balanced diet consists of complex carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals that will assist the cells of the body to work effectively during the fat burning process.
- Can anyone do boot camp? Depending on your health status. I recommend that you have physician’s clearance before participating in any physical activity including boot camps/fitness programs or other fitness activities that require heavy lifting at high intensity; participants must be 18 years old to participate in this program
- Many individuals gain weight over Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year; estimate is 15 to 20 pounds of weight gain. The aim is to give individuals the opportunity to continue their exercise regimen so that the pounds stay off during the cold season.
- How much water is needed during Bootcamp? You need a 1 liter bottle of water to be consumed during and after class.
- What should I eat prior to working out? You should consume one of the following: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 protein bar, or 1 cup of whole grain cereal and 4 to 8oz of water – 45 minutes to an hour before the workout.
- Remember to bring a towel!